Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oil Spill

Lily: Revelation 16:3
And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

And, Like I've been saying for weeks: WHAT does the blood of a dead man look like?
Thick, Black, Dark, Congealed....sound FAMILIAR????? Now, I in no way am saying THIS oil spill is a prophetic situation........I am saying it could happen this way, however.

Victory Garden Prayer:

Dear Father,
You are the Creator; the Maker of heaven and earth, and all things therein. We Thank You for Your Mercy,Love, and Grace. Your love is never failing. You are worthy of Praise, Honor, and Glory!
Father, in our humanity we fail in so many ways. We have failed miserably in caring for the earth, water, and atmosphere that You have placed in our stewardship. We have many problems in our country right now. We have made many mistakes as a nation. Our nation seems to have taken no thought for doing what is right in your eyes, but that which seems to be right in our own.
Father God, I, for one, repent for my nation. I pray for this country and I thank You every day for the freedoms and blessings You have given to us. We have always been "One Nation Under God" and a nation of "In God We Trust" I ask You, Lord, to open the eyes of our leaders! Turn America back to Your ways and to You, so that we CAN be a Blessed nation whose Lord is God! Lord, I pray with all my heart that America will begin to see how we are NOTHING without YOU!
I ask these things in the very Precious and Holy Name Of Jesus Christ Our Lord and One and Only Savior of the world! I Thank You!
In Christ Alone, Our Hope Is Found!

Lily
I Th. 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment