Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Pledge My Hands

I Pledge My Hands to Better Service:

Ecclesiastes 10:18

By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.

Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her Hands!

Ephesians 4:28

Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Psalm 119:48

My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.

Psalm 134:2

Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD.

Psalm 63:4

Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Whatever we do, whether it is work, play, or worship....our hands are made for rejoicing, praising, and thanksgiving to our Creator God! Let us use our hands for glorifying God!

We can easily scream and shout at a football game, soccer game or la Cross.....but when it comes time to worship God, we become silent, stiff, and as un-approachable as a rattle snake.

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord! Praise ye the Lord!! Praise Him with the timbrel and dance. Praise Him with the song, harp, and tambourine......."I would that men everywhere lift up Holy Hands....

I Timothy 2:8
    I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
God gave us hands for more than work and play....He gave us hands to worship HIM.....Let us give the King of Kings and Lord of Lords His due Glory!

Victory Prayer:

Abba Father,
We lift up Holy Hands to Glorify YOU! You are Holy God. We ARE the Body! Let us dedicate our Head, Heart, Hands and Health to You alone!
Thank You, Father in the Name of Jesus, our Messiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment