Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Saturday, May 14, 2011

"When I Make Up My Jewels"

Malachi 3:17
And they shall be mine, said the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spares his own son that serves (Obeys) him.

JEWELS:
Definition:

1.)A cut and polished precious stone; gem.

2.)A fashioned ornament for personal adornment, especially of a precious metal set with gems.

3.)A precious possession.
Just THINK about it! We, who are Christ’s, are those precious jewels that make up the Creator’s adornment!
Doesn’t that just make you WANT that refinement like precious gold!?

Maybe I can never be that strong, perfect, or beautiful on this earth….in this life…BUT when God makes up HIS jewels…I, yes, even I, will be like a very precious stone for His adornment.

How AWESOME is that? By the time He makes up His jewels, I (we) will be tried, tested in the fire, and purified by the testing of my (our) faith.

1 Peter 1:7

"These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold, and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold. So if your faith remains
strong after being tried by fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and
honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world."

When you feel rejected, filled with heartbreak and pain, when you feel unloved, unwanted, alone, and as if you have no purpose….never forget that YOU ARE ONE OF HIS PRECIOUS JEWELS!
Someday, HE will gather His Jewels together and we will be joined with Him in all HIS glory.
We will shine as the stars!

And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever. Daniel 12:23
Not only will we be His jewels, we will shine with Him forever!

Heaven will CERTAINLY NOT be boring as some think. I wonder…will we all be different kinds of Jewels? I think about the twelve foundations of precious stones listed in the book of Revelation….and I want to be a Chrysolite! Why? I have not a clue! My birthstone is a Topaz and I love it…its very beautiful, but something about a Chrysolite - maybe I see it as Christ-Light!

Sunset: Created by God Himself!
Revelation21:19-21:

And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first
Foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; seventh,chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, jacinth the twelfth, an amethyst. 21)the twelve gates were twelve pearls;
Every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

You know, if you study these stones you’ll find the compositions fascinating…God has done wondrously and marvelously in His creation. Eye hath truly not seen and  one can never begin to closely think in the wildest imagination what GOD has prepared for those who Love Him and follow after Him through Christ Jesus!

Above I mentioned the Chrysolite reminding me of Christ-Light…the pure gold of the streets being like Transparent glass reminds me that Christ can SEE all through us…nothing is HIDDEN from the Almighty God!
This is my prayer for our Beautiful Garden of Prayer for today:

Refine me like gold, Lord! As I know that YOU can see right through me…make me as pure as refined gold…fashion me, so that I'm like the purest Chrysolite, or any of Your majesticlly beautiful stones,  and make me ready for the Gathering of Your Jewels!

Although heaven will be altogether magnificent beyond anything we can imagine…it is the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of all who will believe on Him…that will be the True and Glorious Light of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment