Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Song of Songs-How Poetic!

 Song of Songs 2:11-13                       



See! The Winter is Past!

the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.
The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me.”

I LOVE the Beautiful Poetry of this Sripture.

I've written a book that I've called "Season of Singing" You may find it on Amazon by typing in the title or, my name-Sue C. Weaver
Enjoy! And May You Always Walk By Faith and Not By Sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment