Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Monday, October 16, 2017

My Ministry for The Word


 Amazon is now offering my two book series:

ESCAPE TO  SHALLUM'S CAVE-Book I

RHODA'S LOST JOURNAL- Book II


I am so excited about this amazing offer!

Please read the post just prior to this for a detailed description of these exciting stories!

This set can be read in any sequence.
Thank you for ordering, reading, and commenting on Amazon! I try to respond to each comment, personally.
I truly value your feedback.
This is my ministry since we returned from the mission field in 2009.
Each copy sold helps to further my ability to keep publishing. I am not compensated for the time spent in writing, just for the purchase of each book and shipping expenses, when I sell a book directly. ( I try to have book signings when possible)




https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Scrolls-2-Book/dp/B00XM0MH42/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508172359&sr=1-10&keywords=Books+by+Sue+C.+Weaver



For Other Books by-Sue C. Weaver:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Books+by+Sue+C.+Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment