Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Remember How Much God Loves You!

"I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and to never harm you, plans for  hope and a future!" Jeremiah 29:11

Isaiah 49:16
Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.

 ...and again Isaiah 49:16-

"See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands. Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem's walls in ruinsI"
I wanted to use both versions of Isaiah because the usage of the translation 'written' reminds me of when young, many girls and boys wrote the name of their 'boyfriend or girlfriend' in the palm of their hands. However, the ink would soon wash away and it would be written again, and perhaps a new 'boyfriend or girlfriend's' name would replace it. I love the version I have ENGRAVED your name in the palm of My hands...it shows that God's love for us and His constant remembrance of us will never be washed away or wear off! He even engraved us in BOTH hands!
We are His and He loves us so much that He knit us together, He has plans for us, and He will never forget us! How Amazing is His love!
He is our Abba Father....our Daddy...our Papa...He wants a relationship with us and that is something to rejoice in!
Let us ENGRAVE HIM in our hearts and live for Him


created
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14 NIV
chosen
The Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession.
Deuteronomy 14:2 NIV
celebrated
He will take great delight in you…
He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17 NIV
cherished
I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.
Jeremiah 31:3 NIV

(A pendant with the above  4 C's can be purchased from Dayspring Jewelery Department @ www.dayspring.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment