Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let Go and Let God Unfold Your Days!


Sometimes we want to read the last pages of a good book-but we all know that can spoil the surprise. Let us Run the Race God Has Set Before Us with Excitement, Endurance and Anticipation of What Tomorrow Holds! "I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD,. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for  Hope and a Future!" Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in Him! He Holds Your Future in His Most Capable Hands!

"It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine

"The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
GOD opens this flower so easily,
But in my hands they die."
"If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?"
"So I'll trust in God for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look to God for guidance
In each step of the way."

"The path that lies before me,
Only my Lord knows.
I'll trust God to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose."

(This poem sent to me by my friend, Linda)

No comments:

Post a Comment