Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cain For President: View on Abortion

Exchange between Sue and Linda:
Note the comments I have made below. (in red, next to yours)

It is always good to hear your point of view and I value it Sue.

You will see I have sent another commentary,where he clarifies his stand.

It is good and puts me a ease now.

My husband and I both support him for president.We to have liked him from the start,

Let's keep praying for him !Hugs, Linda



Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 9:12 AM

Subject: Re: Herman Cain Clouds His Abortion Views



Linda,

I read the entire letter and I have a bit of a different perspective and I'll try to explain:

I AM, of course, pro-life in all cases...As am I

I believe that he is saying, although he spoke the way he did, it IS ultimately the mother's decision to make just as God gave us all free will in our choices in life- Very true !

IF one chooses to sin (and abortion IS a sin!!!) they will stand before God for that great sin of murdering their child.

I understand what he is saying as exactly that-the right to choose EVEN if that choice is WRONG belongs to the people, NOT the government, any doctor, or any other person.....but the woman and God.AMEN !

Unfortunately every time we choose to sin we not only break the heart of God, we hurt someone near to our own heart, as well as damage our own spirit and our walk with God! Although we may repent later-the consequences live on!

In the case of abortion, we have CHOSEN to take another life and deny them the right to life.

That is, to me, an absolute insult to God and the unborn child.

As a friend, Registered Nurse, or in any kind of counseling position, I would counsel to NOT abort a living being-but ultimately that decision is up to the mother-not me, not the government, not the taxpayers to pay for her wrong and bad choice-she will stand before a just God.

As for it being a social decision-ALL moral decisions affect society, and ALL societal decisions affect our morality. Good point and I have to agree !

Let me know what you think, ok?

I have been for Cain from the very beginning-the first time I heard him speak and I was against Obama ( not the person, but his way of seeing/doing things) back in Poland when I first saw a picture of him in Germany apologizing FOR America; that she was arrogant, and even many times disrespectful, and he stood at the podium with the The Great Seal of the President of the United States of America on the front-and he was ONLY a contender then!!!! Not even in office-I knew right then the depths of his self-importance and narcissism!

I have a very good feeling about Cain and I think he only meant the best of intentions. Me Too !

I pray that he wins, and maybe he can even get rid of or COMPLETELY CHANGE the system of Planned Parenthood so that they will tell young mothers the TRUTH about abortion instead of encouraging these young girls to have one! (My prayer!!!) again..AMEN !

Thanks for listening to my point of view.

Blessings and Hugs

P.S. I also think he was focused on LIMITED government roles and people's choices being between them and God, because he does think like a minister......just as we think like Christians, all that we do is between us and God-and we try not to do harm to anyone out of that love and respect for one another. I feel POSITIVE that if, as a minister, he was counseling a girl-he would advise AGAINST abortion. I agree !
One more point I'll add to the mix; I know for a fact that in nursing school we were taught that whatever one decides is not our concern and that Planned Parenthood was a 'good organization' I have since learned the TRUTH....they are NOT a good organization when it comes to advising women about abortion-in fact, they mislead and mis-advise to outright lying to the patient-I would NEVER work for them! The depression and suicidal thoughts of a young mother who aborts her un-born baby, having been told it's just a 'blob or mass of cells'
and later realizes what she has done, is unbelievable and she most likely will never truly forgive herself...it takes years to overcome that-and then only through the love and forgiving mercy of God, through Jesus Christ!
Lord God,
It is my prayer that young women will seek to remain abstinent and pure until they are united in Holy Matrimony. That rape and incest victims will at least consider adoption and not abortion! Lord, help our women to realize that abortion is NOT an acceptable method of 'contraception'!!
God, turn our nation back to yourself. Heal our land and our hearts! Lord teach us to discern when voting for leaders, those who are willing to allow You to lead them in decisions. Help us to persevere in doing right!
We have strayed far from you, Lord, and we repent of that!
Forgive us, teach us, help us to learn, as a nation, from our huge past mistakes! Thank You, Father, in Jesus name, I pray.
Your Loving Daughter,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment