Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In Christ Alone

I love this:
In RIGHTEOUSNESS....you will be established....THINK about it.....we are ONLY righteous IN Christ.....are we IN HIM and HE IN US?

How amazing to KNOW that when HE abides in us and us in Him...we can be secure in the knowledge that we are FREE from Oppression, fear, and terror.....no matter what this world throws at us-even unto death.

To know that Satan can't steal our soul, and only our joy IF we allow it.

All our choices are ours to make!!

Choose Life. Choose joy. Choose obedience. Choose trust. Choose Forgiveness. Choose the fruits of the Spirit!

"In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee."
Isaiah 54:14
The King James Version


Prayer
Lord, You are the Vine and I am one of Your branches.
May I never forget that I can do nothing apart from You.
I only want to be completely surrendered to Your perfect will for my life.
You are my Living Water, My Bread of life, my very sustenance.
I am Yours, mold me into whatever will make me more like You!
I ask this in Jesus' Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment