Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

"Get Out of That PIT!"


"eat......sleep.....run.....PRAY!"


"Want something to carry??? Carry a song of Praise in your heart, mind, soul, and the rest of your load will be LIGHTER!"

LSCW
LORD JESUS,
May I ever keep my thoughts clear and pure. May my thoughts, which turn into words and create either blessings or cursings, be filled with joy, peace, love, forgiveness, what is lovely and pure and good. Let my heart so please You that nothing harmful or destructive will ever flow from my lips. I surrender my heart, mind, soul, body, and all that I am or will ever be, to Your perfect all knowing, all present, all powerful, and all loving will.
Thank You for Loving me so much that You died for me......me....even though You know me inside-out!
LSCW (Sue)

No comments:

Post a Comment