Dandelion Mist

Dandelion Mist
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, Missionary

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Victory Garden Prayer

Give ear to my words, oh Lord! Consider my meditations! Hearken unto the voice of my cry!My King and my God! For unto THEE will I pray. My voice shalt THOU hear in the morning! Oh LORD in the morning, will I direct my prayer unto THEE and will look up!
Oh Lord, in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee and look up!
Lord, You have wakened me early in the morning. I have hearkened unto Your prompting Holy Spirit. Speak to my heart, Lord! Fill my thirsty soul with the rivers of Living Water that come forth out of Thy well-spring. Feed me with the Living Word that is Jesus the Christ. Make my soul hunger for Your righteousness, and feed me life-giving Words. You have told me in Your Word: A voice will whisper in your ear; this is the Way. Walk in it when you turn to the right or to the left" (Is. 30:21). They that wait upon the LORD, shall renew their strength.They shall mount up with wings as an eagle! They shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Is. 40:31). Teach me, Lord, to wait!
I walk beside You Lord Jesus, and my heart truly burns within me as I listen eagerly for Your Words of Life!

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is HIS SON'S name, if thou canst tell!!
Jesus Christ is the Son's name! Your Word has revealed His name! Your Word has become flesh and dwelt among Your children. Thank You, Father God, for Your living Word! Thank You, for providing a perfect atonement for OUR sin....for MY sin!
I have nothing to offer. I have nothing but myself, and I surrender all that I am to You, Lord. You ARE worthy of praise and devotion. You are worthy of surrender of my sinful, willful, worldly flesh. I offer my life back to You, as a living sacrifice. A sacrifice that is really no sacrifice at all, but an offering of love to the ONE Who first loved me!
My soul longs for You, as the deer pants for water after a long day of evasion of those who seek to kill him! I worship You, my strength and my shield. You alone, are worthy of worship and praise!
I ask You my Father, in the very precious and saving name of Jesus, the Messiah; open the eyes of those who are blind to Your Word.....give them eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart of understanding that we all need a savior, and You have provided that Redeeming Savior in only Jesus Christ, our Lord!

10) Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by HIM doth this man stand here before you whole.

11) This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

Thank You, my Most Holy Father in heaven, that You hear my prayers, and that You care about every detail of my life! Thank You for answering my humble requests, and for filling my heart with desires that are pleasing to You!
In Jesus Christ Alone Our Hope Is Found!
Lily

I Th. 5:16-18
Is. 30:21
"Call on ME, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things that you do not know!" Jer. 33:3

1 comment:

  1. This is like one huge prayer...so true and so amazingly beautiful... thank you for it...

    ReplyDelete